- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- To learn more about NAS models that support the TL-D800C, TL-R1200C-RP, TL-D400S, TL-D800S, TL-D1600S, TL-R400S, TL-R1200S-RP, see the Compatibility List at https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility-expansion
- We have fixed the vulnerabilities in the following apps to ensure your data security: Surveillance Station, QVPN Service, Qfiling, Qsync Central, QcalAgent, and IFTTT Agent. To continue using these apps, go to the App Center and update them to the latest version.
- For more information on the kernel versions for NAS models that QTS 4.4.3 supports, see https://www.qnap.com/en/release-note/kernel
- Removed the following applications from App Center due to PHP 7 updates in QTS 4.4.1: "phpEasyProject", "Dolphin", "CMS Made Simple", "Vtiger CRM", "iStat", "PostgreSQL 22.214.171.124", and "ownCloud".
- Due to compatibility issues, the following applications have been removed from the App Center in QTS 4.4.1: FileFlex, MantisBT, SugarCRM, Xeams, DokuWiki, and Azure Storage.
- Once you update QTS to 4.4.1 (or later) on the TS-1635AX, you will not be able to downgrade QTS to versions earlier than 4.4.1.
- Removed support for Plex Home Theater from HybridDesk Station.
- After reaching their end of support in July 2020, Notes Station and Qnotes have been removed from QTS App Center, Google Play, and Apple App Store. We recommend using Notes Station 3 and Qnotes 3 to benefit from the next-generation note-taking features. For details on how to transfer your notes from Notes Station 2 to Notes Station 3, see the following tutorial: https://www.qnap.com/en/how-to…tion-2-to-notes-station-3.
- Fixed a command injection vulnerability in QTS.
- Fixed a vulnerability concerning world-readable NFS shared folders.
- The list of DHCP reserved IP addresses would become blank after users added a large number of IP addresses.
- McAfee would display a blank screen if users installed and opened McAfee without a license.
- QTS would ask to perform a file system check every time users restarted the NAS after installing VJBOD Cloud.
- Control Panel could not correctly display setting buttons when users configured domain security settings.
- QTS could not finish a complete S.M.A.R.T health test for WD Red drives.
In den release notes ist diese Version noch nicht gelistet, das sind die notes die im QTS angezeigt werden.
Habe die 1400 zwar gerade erst installiert, aber da das so gut lief ziehe ich mit dieser direkt nach