- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- To learn more about NAS models that support the TL-D800C, TL-R1200C-RP, TL-D400S, TL-D800S, TL-D1600S, TL-R400S, TL-R1200S-RP, see the Compatibility List at https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility-expansion
- We have fixed the vulnerabilities in the following apps to ensure your data security: Surveillance Station, QVPN Service, Qfiling, Qsync Central, QcalAgent, and IFTTT Agent. To continue using these apps, go to the App Center and update them to the latest version.
- For more information on the kernel versions for NAS models that QTS 4.5.1 supports, see https://www.qnap.com/en/release-note/kernel
- Removed the following applications from App Center due to PHP 7 updates in QTS 4.4.1: "phpEasyProject", "Dolphin", "CMS Made Simple", "Vtiger CRM", "iStat", "PostgreSQL 220.127.116.11", and "ownCloud".
- Due to compatibility issues, the following applications have been removed from the App Center in QTS 4.4.1: FileFlex, MantisBT, SugarCRM, Xeams, DokuWiki, and Azure Storage.
- Once you update QTS to 4.4.1 (or later) on the TS-1635AX, you will not be able to downgrade QTS to versions earlier than 4.4.1.
- Removed support for Plex Home Theater from HybridDesk Station.
- After reaching their end of support in July 2020, Notes Station and Qnotes have been removed from QTS App Center, Google Play, and Apple App Store. We recommend using Notes Station 3 and Qnotes 3 to benefit from the next-generation note-taking features. For details on how to transfer your notes from Notes Station 2 to Notes Station 3, see the following tutorial: https://www.qnap.com/en/how-to…tion-2-to-notes-station-3
- Removed HappyGet from the App Center due to changes in Google extension policies.
- vQTS does not support updating to 4.5.1 and later versions. QNAP will only release security updates for vQTS. We recommend using QuTScloud as an alternative virtual NAS solution. For details, go to https://www.qnap.com/solution/qutscloud-hypervisor
- Starting from 4.5.1, QTS is no longer compatible with the following applications: DJ2 Console, CodexPack.
- The SSO (single sign-on) configuration page in Control Panel did not provide a link to the online help for more information.
- Users occasionally could not successfully start the NAS with disks installed after updating QTS to 4.5.1.
- Users could not select a legacy volume as the destination for log retention in QuLog Center.
- System Access Log would not display records for file encryption events in File Station.
- System Access Log would not display records for QTS login events via HTTPS.
- QuLog Center would display inconsistent times in log entries after users enabled daylight saving time.
- QTS would start generating thumbnails before detecting whether CAYIN MediaSign Player was installed and whether its license was enabled, causing thumbnail generation errors.
- Certain OIDs (object identifiers) were missing from the MIB (management information base) file downloaded from Control Panel.
- iSCSI ＆ Fibre Channel would erroneously display the status of an unmounted iSCSI LUN as "formatting...".
- SSL secure connection was not enabled on the Helpdesk remote support website.
- Users could still access the NAS via an IP address not included in the Allow List after the NAS restarted.
- RAID groups consisting of certain disks installed on an expansion enclosure would be missing after users updated QTS to 4.5.1.
- Users cannot add NAS models running QTS 4.5.1 to vSphere Client (HTML5).
- App Center cannot enable Mustang Card User Driver after a system update from QTS 4.4.3 to QTS 4.5.1.
- Users cannot install OpenVINO Workflow Consolidation Tool (OWCT) in the App Center.
Dann mache ich nochmal den 4.5.1 Update beauftragten