Torrent Downloads strangely slow

• Hey guys,

I have a strange problem and cannot think of a solution and hope you can help me.

I have a Ts-459 with the latest FW 3.6.1. If I use QGET to download torrents, they start but download slow, say 1-3kB/s in the worst and 20kB/s in the best case. I double-checked all possible options i can think of and "mirrored" the options on another TS-259 with same FW - there the downloads go full speed. On both locations I have a Fritzbox 7390 with almost identical config, proper port forwarding, no filterning, etc. Only the "slow" download one is behind a cablemodem (but all other normal downloads are running full speed!)

Does anybody have a good idea where to look? If it is not a firmware bug, it seems to be some network issue. But i cannot think of anything that would only slow down torrent downloads from the download station...

I am really thankful for any hint, this drives me crazy... THANKS!

PS: Sorry, aus welchen Gründen auch immer habe ich den Beitrag in Englisch geschrieben:( Nochmal kurz auf Deutsch:

Meine Download-Station Downloads laden immer nur langsam, zwischen 3-20kB/s im besten Fall. Was Netzwerk und Konfiguration angeht bin ich eigentlich sehr fit und habe alles was mir theoretisch eingefallen ist geprüft und ausprobiert. Kein Erfolg. Die gleiche Konfig + Torrent funktioniert mit einer 259 problemlos (anderer Standort, auch Fritzbox 7390 als Router).
    In Vergangenheit hatte ich dieses Problem nie, d.h. am Kabelmodem kann es nicht liegen. Irgendwo im Netzwerk muss es ein Problem geben, ich weis aber nicht wo. Ich bin für jeden Tip dankbar:)