ERR_FAIL_RECOVERY_RAID - severe problem

• Dear All

I have had recently huge problems - that I would like to share.

I use a TS-1079 Pro NAS with 10 x 4TB drives (age: approx: 15 months) - always latest ROM.
    I use ONE storage pool in ONE JBOD volume - don't want to discuss THAT; thanks. I'm a professional and know, what I do.
    Using QMariaDB with a large-scale database. Previously MySQL.
    fyi: QNAP drives tend to have severe issues when they're comparably full (same here on my TS-639 Pro) and using SMP - always a struggle to accepts larger or any file.

A couple of weeks ago, I got error messages from "drive 7" - first: "read I/O error", and "write I/O error", later "unplugged". Always after bootup, approx. after 1-2 minutes (without any usage). This went on for two to three weeks.
    Drive unplugged - raid group inactive - plugged-in (some cases, some minutes later) - and group active again.
    I deleted/dropped all tables of QMariaDB - all problems seemded to have gone. As the databases are self-building and growing, after some days (5-7 days), the same story began again.
    All drives are comparably new and the NAS is not 24/7 active. But I exchanged this "drive 7" and put in a copy on a brand-new drive with a system copy of previous "drive 7". Same story - from the beginning.

I uninstalled QMariaDB and it showed "can't stop service" - but the Server officially was gone. Restarted, uninstalled again - it said: "success"
    It then worked for two days but since then:
    "Raid Group 1 inactive" - and: any recovery fails with "ERR_FAIL_RECOVERY_RAID"
    All drives are several times tested and all are "Good" in health - also "drive 7"

I guess, I'm an unusual user with such a volume of 40 TB JBOD and I guess, it's really a firmware and software issue, maybe in conjunction with a >1-TB-database of QMariaDB. Filling of the NAS was approx 90 - 92%!

This is no complaint, rather a report, if someone has hints or is interested in such a case.
    My next steps is: deleting the volume / pool, if don't get any response within these days. And then build up the data again. As I said: I was aware of the risk, even though I'm not happy about the outcome :-))

Kind greetz - Chris

QMariaDB can't be even more found in "All Apps" - is it cancelled?