Neue App verfügbar - Vera Concierge

New Qpkg in Qnapclub Store: Vera Concierge
Allows you to use Google Home or your Mobile Device (Android or Apple) via Google Assistant to interact with your Vera Controller(s) and their devices.

Vera Concierge allows you to use Google Home or your Mobile Device (Android or Apple) via Google Assistant to interact with your Vera Controller(s) and their devices.

You can use the Vera Concierge to access multiple Veras, locally or remotely connected.
Not only can you use it command your devices ... you can also use it to get the status of a particular device, or find out what is currently active in your house.

It supports a wide variety of Vera Connected Device types:

Switches (Z-Wave, GC-100, Power Strips, PLTS, Combination, Virtual and Multi Switch)
Light Dimmers
Security Sensors (Door, Window, Motion)
Thermostats
Door Locks (Z-Wave and those controlled by the Garage Door Plugin)
Scenes and PLEG Actions
Alarm Partitions
Window Coverings (These behave a lot like Light dimmers);
Temperature and Humidity Sensors
Broadlink RM devices for IR and RF remote control.
It automatically detects when you add, remove, or rename devices. It also provides facilities for the Vera Alerts plugin to send Text to Speech notifications to one, some, or all of your Google Home and Chrome cast devices that are connected to your LAN.
It also supports the ability to schedule a command in a relative or absolute time in the future.

Conversing with your Vera home
You can control your devices using either or both of the following techniques.
Using the Home Control capabilities of the Google Assistant.
You will first need to add your Home Control devices using the add button. Use Vera Concierge Smart Home to add the devices that you have configured via your Local Concierge Server. Your interaction with these devices is specified by Google. Only a subset of devices are currently supported by Google today.
Just say:
OK Google turn on the Office Light

Using the Vera Concierge assistant.
You can talk to your Vera Concierge ... Just say:
OK Google I want to talk to my Vera Concierge
or
OK Google ask my Vera Concierge to turn on the Kitchen Light
or
OK Google ask my Vera Concierge what is the Garage Door Status
Once you start conversing with Vera Concierge, you will not need to keep saying "OK Google ask Vera Concierge ..."
Your conversation will continue with it until it times out ... or you ask OK Google for something else.
Models: TS-NASX86 64bits,TS-X41,TS-NASX86,TS-X31,TS-X28A

Quelle: https://qnapclub.eu/de/qpkg/617

Über den Autor

Leidenschaftlicher technikbegeisterter NAS Nutzer und Gründer des deutschen QNAPclub Forums seit 2008.

christian Administrator