Kurz vor Ende des 1. Halbjahres hat Qnap schon wieder eine neue Version rausgehauen.
QTS 18.104.22.1685 Build 20210630
- Fixed some security issues.
- Users can now import custom root certificates to certify the SSL certificate of a server that the NAS needs to access.
- File Station now supports displaying thumbnail previews for PDF files.
Network & Virtual Switch
- Network & Virtual Switch now supports the DDNS service "DDNS Now".
- Users can now manually specify the time interval and the maximum number of failed login attempts in Control Panel to further enhance NAS security.
- QTS now enables the default "admin" account and resets its password when users press the Reset button on the NAS for three seconds. Nevertheless, to ensure device security, we recommend disabling the "admin" account and using a new administrator account after you finish resetting the system.
- Added support for Content Security Policy HTTP header.
- To enhance device security, UPnP Discovery Service is now disabled by default.
- Added an option to choose whether to redirect users to the NAS login screen when connecting to the NAS IP address without the system port. To enhance device security, this option is disabled by default.
- Improved the user interface of Advanced Search in QuLog Center.
- Added support for displaying the total connection time of online users.
- QuLog Center now displays computer names and accessed resources in System Access Log and Online Users.
- To ensure device security, QTS now displays a message to remind users to disable the default "admin" account and to create another administrator account.
- QTS now displays a message to remind users to enable 2-step verification to ensure account security.
Network & Virtual Switch
- Modified the network connection behaviors of containers to enhance system security.
Storage & Snapshot
- To enhance data availability, Storage & Snapshots now always reserves one snapshot from each time interval when Smart Snapshot Space Management and Smart Versioning are both enabled even when available space is less than 32 GB.
- All users in the administrator group can now use and manage VJBOD.
- All users in the administrator group can now use and manage Snapshot Replica.
- File Station could not correctly sort folder names when the system language was set to Russian or Japanese.
- When users downloaded files via a shared link, QuLog Center would not record the event.
- Users could not start the TS-x32PX or the TS-x32PXU series via Wake-on-LAN (WOL) after updating the firmware to QTS 22.214.171.1242.
- Non-administrator users with read/write permissions could delete snapshots from the @Recently-Snapshot shared folder in File Station.
- Snapshot Manager could not restore the snapshots of shared folders whose names contained the # character.
- QTS could not correctly display the CPU temperature when Emulex 10GbE network adapter was installed.
- Browser Station sometimes may stop responding when users add an SMTP service in Notification Center and choose to perform account authentication via Browser Station.
- QUSBCam2 cannot display the live view of a camera when video coding format is set to H.264.
- To enhance device security, App Center now checks for available updates every day and automatically installs required updates by default.
- To ensure system security, QTS now automatically disables applications that are not updated and that do not meet the minimum version requirements
Da ich derzeit keine Probleme mit qts habe, eilt ein Update nicht, und ich werde warten, bis ein paar von euch zu mutig waren, die Version zu installieren.