Wenn sonst keiner will...
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- To learn more about NAS models that support the TL-D800C, TL-R1200C-RP, TL-D400S, TL-D800S, TL-D1600S, TL-R400S, TL-R1200S-RP, see the Compatibility List at https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility-expansion
- We have fixed the vulnerabilities in the following apps to ensure your data security: Surveillance Station, QVPN Service, Qfiling, Qsync Central, QcalAgent, and IFTTT Agent. To continue using these apps, go to the App Center and update them to the latest version.
- For more information on the kernel versions for NAS models that QTS 4.5.3 supports, see https://www.qnap.com/en/release-note/kernel
- Removed the following applications from App Center due to PHP 7 updates in QTS 4.4.1: phpEasyProject, Dolphin, CMS Made Simple, Vtiger CRM, iStat, and ownCloud.
- Due to compatibility issues, the following applications have been removed from the App Center in QTS 4.4.1: FileFlex, MantisBT, SugarCRM, Xeams, DokuWiki, and Azure Storage.
- Once you update QTS to 4.4.1 (or later) on the TS-1635AX, you will not be able to downgrade QTS to versions earlier than 4.4.1.
- Removed support for Plex Home Theater from HybridDesk Station.
- After reaching their end of support in July 2020, Notes Station and Qnotes have been removed from QTS App Center, Google Play, and Apple App Store. We recommend using Notes Station 3 and Qnotes 3 to benefit from the next-generation note-taking features. For details on how to transfer your notes from Notes Station 2 to Notes Station 3, see the following tutorial: https://www.qnap.com/en/how-to…tion-2-to-notes-station-3
- Removed HappyGet from the App Center due to changes in Google extension policies.
- Starting from 4.5.1, QTS is no longer compatible with the following applications: DJ2 Console, CodexPack.
- QTS 4.5.3 does not support earlier versions of QVR Client. After updating QTS to 4.5.3 (or later), Surveillance Station users can download and install the latest version of QVR Client from the QNAP website: https://www.qnap.com/en/utilities/surveillance
- Fixed a security issue.
- File Station would stop responding when users created a shared link with SmartShare.
- Control Panel would stop responding when users tried to disable the "admin" account.
- Download speeds via secure connection (HTTPS) were lower than expected on the ARM models.
- The storage LED on the TS-EC1680U would flash green even when the NAS was not connected to an expansion enclosure.
- ARMAL and ARM64 models with redundant power supplies would generate a large number of unexpected log entries after installation.
- SNMP clients could not receive SNMP traps sent from the NAS.
- SNMP clients could not display NFS shared folders after users updated QTS from 4.4.3 to 4.5.2.
- QTS could not resolve domain names when users connected the NAS to a computer via an Ethernet cable and manually configured DNS settings.
- Users could not import a snapshot to Storage & Snapshots to create a new volume.
- Users could not select the home folder as the archive destination for QuLog Center.
- Network & Virtual Switch could not correctly display the MAC address of network interfaces on the TS-x73A series after users updated QTS to 4.5.3.
Auf einer TVS 463 zum Testen konnte ich auf Anhieb nichts Negatives feststellen. Allerdings auch nichts Positves, denn hier hatte ich auch zuvor schon keine Probleme.