QTS 188.8.131.520 build 20210406
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- To learn more about NAS models that support the TL-D800C, TL-R1200C-RP, TL-D400S, TL-D800S, TL-D1600S, TL-R400S, TL-R1200S-RP, see the Compatibility List at https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility-expansion
- We have fixed the vulnerabilities in the following apps to ensure your data security: Surveillance Station, QVPN Service, Qfiling, Qsync Central, QcalAgent, and IFTTT Agent. To continue using these apps, go to the App Center and update them to the latest version.
- For more information on the kernel versions for NAS models that QTS 4.5.2 supports, see https://www.qnap.com/en/release-note/kernel
- Removed the following applications from App Center due to PHP 7 updates in QTS 4.4.1: phpEasyProject, Dolphin, CMS Made Simple, Vtiger CRM, iStat, and ownCloud.
- Due to compatibility issues, the following applications have been removed from the App Center in QTS 4.4.1: FileFlex, MantisBT, SugarCRM, Xeams, DokuWiki, and Azure Storage.
- Once you update QTS to 4.4.1 (or later) on the TS-1635AX, you will not be able to downgrade QTS to versions earlier than 4.4.1.
- Removed support for Plex Home Theater from HybridDesk Station.
- After reaching their end of support in July 2020, Notes Station and Qnotes have been removed from QTS App Center, Google Play, and Apple App Store. We recommend using Notes Station 3 and Qnotes 3 to benefit from the next-generation note-taking features. For details on how to transfer your notes from Notes Station 2 to Notes Station 3, see the following tutorial: https://www.qnap.com/en/how-to…tion-2-to-notes-station-3
- Removed HappyGet from the App Center due to changes in Google extension policies.
- Starting from 4.5.1, QTS is no longer compatible with the following applications: DJ2 Console, CodexPack.
- Fixed multiple "DNSpooq" vulnerabilities in dnsmasq (CVE-2020-25684/CVE-2020-25685/CVE-2020-25686).
- Fixed an out-of-bounds read vulnerability in Samba (CVE-2021-20277).
- Fixed a heap corruption vulnerability in Samba (CVE-2020-27840).
- Control Panel displayed an incorrect string in the General Settings.
- When Smart Versioning was enabled, Snapshot Manager would unexpectedly delete scheduled snapshots.
- Users could not compile SNMP MIB files generated from the NAS with an MIB compiler.
- Users could access the passwords of SED (self-encrypting drive) storage pools via certain SSH commands.
- When users accessed the NAS via WebDAV, the established connection would not be stable.
- Certain log files would contain log entries about CPU fan failures even on ARM NAS models that did not have CPU fans.
- Windows ACL permission settings for shared folders could not function as expected after users enabled NFS service.
- Torrent clients would crash when there were a large number of download tasks.
- Control Panel could not correctly display the 5GHz Wi-Fi connectivity of the QWA-AC2600 network adapter in System Status > Network Status.
- On certain NAS models, Control Panel would display PSU temperatures and PSU fan speeds in red in System Status > Hardware Information, even when the NAS was functioning normally.
- On the TVS-EC1580MU-SAS-RP and TS-ECx80U models, Control Panel could not display either PSU temperatures or PSU fan speeds in System Status > Hardware Information.
- Network & Virtual Switch would still display current member adapters of a port trunking group in a tip when users was selecting available adapters to add to this group.
- Control Panel could not save changes made to the sync option in NFS host access.
- Users could not create a desktop shortcut for an item on the Main Menu when accessing QTS via iPhone.
- Certain user interface strings in "Qtier Auto Tiering Schedule Settings" were truncated in the Polish language.
- Users could not perform LUN import or export jobs if the password contained spaces or special characters.
- RAM disk size was not sufficient on certain NAS models.
- Users could still download files from a shared folder to which they were not granted access permissions.
...eine ganze Reihe von Security Updates und Fixes.