Da ist mir glatt das nächste Update vor die Füße gefallen...
iSCSI and Fibre Channel
- Added an infotip to explain the discrepancies between storage space sizes on the NAS and those on the LUN host.
- Storage & Snapshots could not correctly display the space usage of block-based thin LUNs.
- Storage pools on the TR-004 would become abnormal after the NAS woke up from sleep.
- QTS would not send notification messages via SNMP when users disconnected an Ethernet cable from the NAS.
- Users could not perform a file system check for an unmapped file-based iSCSI LUN.
- Users could not join the NAS to an Active Directory domain when the domain NetBIOS name contained special characters.
- Syslog Server would constantly send error messages after the log file exceeded the allocated size.
- General users could establish an SSH connection even without administrator privileges.
- Storage & Snapshots would not display a device appearance graphic for the TS-932PX.
- Guest users could not access shared folders where they were granted access permissions.
- Users could not re-map an iSCSI LUN to another iSCSI target.
- Camera channels purchased by users would constantly disappear from Surveillance Station.
- Virtual disks would display an abnormal status after users disconnected iSCSI targets.
- QTS could not correctly display the CPU temperature of the TS-h977XU.
- Users could not upload files to a WebDAV server when choosing to skip duplicate files.