QTS 184.108.40.2061 build 20200729
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- To learn more about NAS models that support the TL-D800C, TL-R1200C-RP, TL-D400S, TL-D800S, TL-D1600S, TL-R400S, TL-R1200S-RP, see the Compatibility List at https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility-expansion
- We have fixed the vulnerabilities in the following apps to ensure your data security: Surveillance Station, QVPN Service, Qfiling, Qsync Central, QcalAgent, and IFTTT Agent. To continue using these apps, go to the App Center and update them to the latest version.
- For more information on the kernel versions for NAS models that QTS 4.4.3 supports, see https://www.qnap.com/en/release-note/kernel
- Removed the following applications from App Center due to PHP 7 updates in QTS 4.4.1: "phpEasyProject", "Dolphin", "CMS Made Simple", "Vtiger CRM", "iStat", "PostgreSQL 220.127.116.11", and "ownCloud".
- Due to compatibility issues, the following applications have been removed from the App Center in QTS 4.4.1: FileFlex, MantisBT, SugarCRM, Xeams, DokuWiki, and Azure Storage.
- Once you update QTS to 4.4.1 (or later) on the TS-1635AX, you will not be able to downgrade QTS to versions earlier than 4.4.1.
- Removed support for Plex Home Theater from HybridDesk Station.
- Fixed a UDP flood denial-of-service vulnerability in Samba Active Directory Domain Controller (AD DC).
- Users could not back up snapshots to a remote NAS using Snapshot Replica.
- Users could not back up snapshots to remote devices via Snapshot Replica.
- Users could not import snapshots from a USB external disk to Snapshot Vault.
- System Logs would display error messages about failures to delete snapshots after users configured snapshot smart versioning and created Snapshot Replica jobs.
- Users could not search for files in the "home" folder via SMB using Finder on macOS.
- Users could delete root folders via FTP even without administrator privileges.
- Control Panel could not correctly display the permissions granted to Jumpcloud LDAP domain users.
- Users could not mount NAS shared folders and external storage devices at the same time on macOS via SMB.
- A RAID group on the NAS would not function correctly after users expanded the RAID group with disks from an expansion enclosure.
- Network & Virtual Switch would display certain button labels in Spanish when the system language was set to French.
- Group users could not configure DDNS settings when using No-IP as the DDNS service provider.
- QTS would not update the external IP address of the NAS to DNS-O-Matic when using OpenDNS as the DDNS service provider.
- A trunking group would still use the MAC address of an adapter that had been removed from the group, causing MAC address conflicts.
- The memory usage of NFS service would keep rising when users accessed NAS shared folders via NFS.
- The TR-004 RAID expansion enclosure would sometimes disconnect from the NAS.
- The TR-004 RAID expansion enclosure would wake up from standby mode every 5 minutes even if the NAS did not access the disks on the enclosure.
- Users could not rename external drives encrypted with AES-256.
- The TVS-1271U could not detect certain installed disks after users installed the SAS-12G2E storage expansion card.