QTS 4.3.4.0526 build 20180323 for ARM model
- To learn about the latest changes for x86-based models in this QTS build, see the [Fixed Issues] section below.
- To ensure system stability, QNAP recommends updating and then restarting QVPN Service in App Center after you update QTS to 4.3.4.
- As QTS previous versions of ARM models do not support snapshots, when you upgrade to QTS 4.3.4, the original volume cannot use this feature immediately. To solve this problem, you have to back up the existing data on your QNAP NAS to external storage. Then you can rebuild the QNAP NAS and take snapshots to the new storage pool with multiple volumes.
- Users can now downgrade QTS on ARM-based models. To downgrade to the target version, first downgrade to QTS 4.3.3.0351 Build 20171023 (or later versions).
- QTS 4.3.4 is the final available firmware update for the following models:
TS-EC1679U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1679U-RP, TS-1679U-RP, TS-EC1279U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1279U-RP, TS-1279U-RP, TS-1079 Pro, TS-EC879U-RP, TS-879U-RP, TS-1270U-RP, TS-870U-RP, TS-470U-RP, TS-470U-SP, TS-1269U-RP, TS-869U-RP, TS-469U-RP, TS-469U-SP, TS-879 Pro, TVS-870, TS-870 Pro, TS-870, TVS-670, TS-670 Pro, TS-670, TVS-470, TS-470 Pro, TS-470, TS-869 Pro, TS-869L, TS-669 Pro, TS-669L, TS-569 Pro, TS-569L, TS-469 Pro, TS-469L, TS-269 Pro, TS-269L, IS-400 Pro.
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- When QTS 4.3.x is installed on NAS models running on 64-bit Intel and AMD processors, some applications may not be supported. To check if installed apps on your NAS are compatible with QTS 4.3.x, download the QTS 64-bit compatibility tool and install it on your current QTS build. (https://download.qnap.com/QPKG/CF64_0.1-1114.qpkg.zip)
- Starting from QTS 4.3.4, QNAP NAS devices no longer support creating storage pools or static volumes using NVMe PCIe/M.2 SSDs. However, this limitation does not apply to the SSDs installed in built-in M.2 slots or on QM2 expansion cards.
- Below are the kernel versions for the NAS models supported by QTS 4.3.4.0479:
kernel 3.10.20: TS-128, TS-228
kernel 3.2.26: TS-x31, TS-x31U
kernel 3.4.6: TS-x69, TS-x69U, TS-x69L
kernel 4.2.8: HS-251, IS-400, SS-x79U, TS-x79, TS-x79U, SS-x79U, TS-x70, TS-x70U, TVS-x70, TS-x31P, TS-x31P2, TS-x31+, TS-x31X, TS-x31XU, TS-x28A, TS- x35, TS-x51, TS-x51A, TS-x51U, TS-x53, TS-x53A, TBS-x53A, TS-x53B, TS-x53BU, TS-x53S, IS-453S, TS-x53U, TVS-x63, TS-x63, TS-x63U, TS-x73U, TS-x77, TVS-x80, TS-x80, TVS-x80U, TS-x80U, TVS-x82, TVS-x82S, TVS-1582TU, TS-x85, TES-x85U, TDS-16489U, TVS-x71, TVS-x71U, TVS-x73
- Added support for using discrete GPU on the TVS-x73e (for Container Station only) and the TVS-x82 (for Container Station or Virtualization Station).
- Users could not access files in folders whose filenames contained double-byte characters after updating QTS 4.3.4.0516
- Updated PHP to the latest version to fix multiple vulnerabilities.
- Enabling Disk Standby Mode would hinder the NAS from reporting disk information via the SNMP service.
- Control Panel could not display the list of domain users.
- The modified dates of files on FAT32 external drives would change after users reconnected the external drives.
- Users could not access Storage & Snapshots via Safari on macOS after updating QTS to 4.3.4.0435 build 20171230.
- Unexpected errors would occur to the system partition after users removed another disk after a RAID rebuild.
- Users could not take snapshots if the usernames of the members in the "administrators" group contained a space.
- The French strings in Storage & Snapshots contained some spelling errors.
- Unexpected error messages would appear when users tried to access shared folders in Qsync Central 3.0.3 after updating QTS to 4.3.4.0483 build 20180213.
- System logs would warn of insufficient space after users enabled Guaranteed Snapshot Space, created thick volumes, and then took snapshots.
- Enabling advanced folder permissions would prevent non-administrators from accessing external storage devices via SMB after users updated QTS to 4.3.4.0483 build 20180213.
- Non-administrators could not access portal folders (for folder aggregation) via Samba after enabling advanced folder permissions.
- After users dragged folders from File Station to the QTS desktop, the created desktop shortcuts would be named "File Station".