DAS nenne ich mal ein Update
...hoffe bloß, dass alles sauber läuft.
[New Features] - Docker has been updated to version 17.07
- The network mode can be edited after the container is created.
- Containers that require Nvidia graphics cards can use graphics card resources that have been assigned to QTS mode (HD Station/Linux Station/Transcoding) in the Control Panel. It is not recommended to use graphics cards in Container Station and transcoding at the same time as performance will be affected.
- Multi-container applications have a different status icon and are displayed at the top of the list on the overview page.
- Recommended containers in the Create Container page have been categorized into three sections: "AI", "IoT", and "Container". Users can search for these categories on the Create Container page to view related images.
- openHAB has been added as an IoT image.
- A user interface is now provided for users to create applications using the Docker Compose yaml format.
- yaml files can be edited after the application is created.
- Images can be pulled from designated registries.
- Container volumes are displayed in the Volume page.
- Able to edit the network settings of containers in Container Station and containers of dependent applications.
- The CPU usage calculation between Container Station and the system is now synchronized.
- Localization errors have been fixed.
- The container folder was displayed without the folder being created.