QTS 4.3.3.0396build 20171205
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- When QTS 4.3.x is installed on NAS models running on 64-bit Intel and
AMD processors, some applications may not be supported. To check if
installed apps on your NAS are compatible with QTS 4.3.x, download the
QTS 64-bit compatibility tool and install it on your current QTS build.
- QTS 4.3.3 is the final available firmware update for the following models:
TS-112P, TS-212P, TS-212-E, HS-210, TS-112, TS-212, TS-121, TS-221,
TS-421 TS-120, TS-220, TS-420, TS-420U, TS-421U TS-412, TS-412U,
TS-419U, TS-419U+, TS-419U II, TS-119P II, TS-219P II, TS-419P II,
TS-119P+, TS-219P+, TS-419P+, TS-119P, TS-219P, TS-419P, TS-119, TS-219,
- Improved the compatibility of the third and fourth drive bays on the TS-451A with high-capacity hard drives.
- Fixed multiple buffer overflow vulnerabilities that could allow for
remote code execution (CVE-2017-17029, CVE-2017-17030, CVE-2017-17031,
- Fixed a vulnerability in Samba to prevent heap memory leak (CVE-2017-15275).
- Fixed a use-after-free vulnerability in Samba (CVE-2017-14746).
- QTS would occasionally display incorrect error messages about domain controller disconnection.
- QTS would occasionally stop responding when running antivirus scan jobs.
- Download Station would lose Internet connection after running multiple download tasks for over 10 hours.
- Resource Monitor would not correctly display CPU or memory usage when the NAS had more than 1000 user connections.
- When users created an iSCSI LUN on the TS-EC1680U and then performed
remote replication via Rsync, the XFS file system of the iSCSI LUN would
- Custom fan settings would not be applied when the NAS woke up from the sleep mode.
- Removing a volume after enabling Qtier might cause a disk to become abnormal and a RAID group to become degraded.
- After connecting two printers with the same model name to the NAS via Samba, only one of them would be detected.
- Users could not expand the size of a volume to over 16 TB on the TS-x31X series.
- Download Station could not run BT download tasks after users enabled proxy connection.
- Control Panel would display empty CPU fan speeds on the TS-x31U series.
- Sending wake-on-LAN packets when starting the NAS would make the NAS unable to shut down correctly.
- Users could not back up the LDAP database after updating the version of QTS to 4.3.3_20171101.
- Download Station sometimes would not move downloaded files to
specified destination folders after completing BT download tasks.
- Media Library would stop responding and the default media folder would
disappear when generating thumbnails for certain JPEG images.
- Gmail Backup could not migrate mails from one Gmail account to another account.
- Log files exported from System Connection Logs would not display the connection types of VPN connections.