QTS 4.3.3.0378 Build 20171117
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- When QTS 4.3.x is installed on NAS models running on 64-bit Intel and AMD processors, some applications may not be supported. To check if installed apps on your NAS are compatible with QTS 4.3.x, download the QTS 64-bit compatibility tool and install it on your current QTS build. (https://download.qnap.com/QPKG/CF64_0.1-1114.qpkg.zip)
- QTS 4.3.3 is the final available firmware update for the following models:
TS-112P, TS-212P, TS-212-E, HS-210, TS-112, TS-212, TS-121, TS-221, TS-421 TS-120, TS-220, TS-420, TS-420U, TS-421U TS-412, TS-412U, TS-419U, TS-419U+, TS-419U II, TS-119P II, TS-219P II, TS-419P II, TS-119P+, TS-219P+, TS-419P+, TS-119P, TS-219P, TS-419P, TS-119, TS-219, TS-419
- A database error would occur when multiple users uploaded and deleted files via Qsync Client at the same time.
- Users could not copy files named in Polish from the NAS to external drives with certain file systems.
- Administrators could create private shared folders for multiple users even when there were no volumes on the NAS.
- Syslog Viewer could not display log entries if the Syslog log file was placed in a folder that contained a whitespace character in its folder name.
- Random disk errors would occur when users connected the UX-1200U-RP expansion unit to the TS-863U.
- Users could not configure certain settings when creating an RTRR SMB backup job in Backup Station.
- Disabling advanced folder permissions would affect the ACL settings on Windows.
- The NAS would shut down unexpectedly after users created shared folders in certain paths and then ran antivirus scan jobs.
- Download Station would go offline when a certain configuration file was corrupted.
- QTS SSL Certificate would be repeatedly installed whenever users unlocked an encrypted volume.
- After mapping a NAS shared folder as a network drive on Windows, users could not change folder names that contained more than 8 characters on this network drive.
- Users could not restore files from a snapshot if their file paths contained Korean.
- Resource Monitor would be repeatedly installed whenever users unlocked an encrypted volume.
- File Station would incorrectly count the number of selected files when users selected files and folders at the same time.
- Users could not create virtual disks with Chinese names in "Storage Manager" > "Remote Disk".